Most of our past blogs talk about various ideas for ways that you can use your Tube-Wringer. Today, we created our own project for you to try at home!
Today’s craft is crimping paper for a scrapbook or a commonplace book.
This is a simple papercraft.
You will need:
- Cardstock or other heavy paper
- Tube-Wringer (any model)
- Glue or tape
- Notebook or scrapbook
- Cut down the cardstock to desired size.
- Run your cardstock through the Tube-Wringer.
- Trim your crimped paper to the final size or shape.*
- Glue or tape the crimped paper into your book.
*You can make fun shapes by first drawing the final shape onto the flat paper, then crimping and trimming.
Here is a video of our efforts:
As you can see, you can create pretty, crimped decorations for just about anything. For example, you could create a crimped decoration for cards or even make several hearts, stars, or letters and string them together for a paper birthday or holiday decoration.
Are you ready to begin crimping paper or foil for decorative crafting? Click here to shop for your Tube-Wringer!